Oct 18, 2012

#2

Recorded on: October 14th at 12:32 AM, Eastern Time

Message Received On: October 18th at 9:06 PM, Eastern Time

Lois, come on. We have to get out of here. Come on!

I…

Look, I’ll carry you. Come on.

She’s gone, Sarah…

We’re going to get her back. Here, put your arm over my shoulder. Come on, pick up your feet, Lois. Please, Lois, come on! We need to get out!

We were going to name her after you, but I wanted to ask you…

Come on, let’s go.

Why’s everyone rushing away?

I don’t… Will! Crap, we forgot to… oh, no…

Is Will going to be okay?

Yes, yes, I’m sure he will. Come on, pick up your feet, we’re almost there.

Oh, my God.

The hallway…

God help us… Come on, Lois, come on… Try not to breathe it in, okay? Don’t breathe in the smoke.

Sarah, what happened to them? How were…

A fire, Lois. That’s what happened.

Come on, come on…

Why did we-

Shut up! Quiet!

Is that…

Quiet!

Is he gone?

I think so. But… we shouldn’t stay here for too long.

Where are the police? I mean… oh my God…

Where’s Will?

I don’t know, Lois! I don’t know!

I’m sorry for snapping. I’m just tense, is all. Please, come on. We need to go. We’re almost there.

Okay.

Looks like the sprinklers are starting to go off… Bit of a delay, huh?

Okay, we’re here. Hold on, let me get my keys.

Sarah…

What? Wait, hold on, I’ve got them now. Come on, Lois, get in the car.

Sarah?

What?

There’s a firefighter over there.

Well, about time-

What’s wrong?

That’s not a firefighter, Lois.

Huh?

Get in the car. Now. We need to get out of here.

But-

Now, Lois! Trust me on this!

I’m sorry, Arthur… I’m sorry, I can’t wait…

Oh, no.

Sarah.

I know.

Sarah, how did he find us?

Run him down or something! Come on!

Wait.

Vincent, please. If you’re in there… don’t do this.

No.

Please, Vincent-

Stop trying to reason with him!

What the-

I get it. A ‘guardian angel’, is it? That’s what you’ve become?

Lois, put your seatbelt on. We’re leaving.

Yeah.

Take the phone. Call your mom, and then call mine. We’re all getting out of here.

Will?

Him, too. Just hurry, Lois.

End Of Recording.

Edit:

I…  I’m sorry I didn’t update for so long. I wish I could have, but… it’s been a busy week. I’ll try to fill in the details these recordings didn’t capture…

First off, Will’s okay. He was a little battered because he was attacked by Vincent, but nothing fatal. Arthur and Martin managed to get him out of the hospital.

Speaking of those two, we found them outside with Will. We picked them up and drove back to my house. Arthur’s wound on his arm had opened up again, and he and Martin looked like they had gotten burned by… something.

There were others in the hospital who… who weren’t so lucky. Their bodies were charred to the bone.

There wasn’t a fire at the hospital, though. I mean, not a large one. Some small ones, yes, but  they were put out by the sprinklers. But the smoke… it was everywhere, and it only got stronger around Vincent.

When we were in the parking garage, it was hanging around him like some sort of… I don’t know, like Vincent was burning from the inside…

I think Lois and I would have met the same fate as some of the other people in the hospital had that… that thing, the Archangel, not interfered. Lois had seen it a few minutes before Vincent appeared. It… it did look like a firefighter, to give Lois some credit. The hat was missing, though, and those oxygen tanks  that they usually wear were missing. But it was the symbol that gave it away. It was almost like a patch, placed right on where a firefighter’s emblem would go: the Twin Triangles.

The last I saw of both Vincent and the Archangel, they were staring each other down in the garage.

We’ve been busy thinking of what to do. Arthur says we need to get out of here before Vincent comes after us, while Will and Lois are planning on going after Vivian and Daniel. I… I don’t know what to do, though. I want to get their daughter back, but… My family, they come first. I want to get them out of here. I’ll… I’ll make another update regarding that... Maybe tomorrow. I don’t know, the next day? It… I don’t know. 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I'm happy to know that I'm wrong.

    Stay safe, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest trying to get some more allies while you are at it. Shit is going down and you might need the extra hand to throw a punch.

    I don't believe in God myself, but just this once, I'll pray for you all.

    ~sanity

    ReplyDelete