Oct 21, 2012

Falling

Right into a trap… ._.

That monster came back. I thought that Martin would have killed it that day, but… It’s back.

And I think it’s angry.

That’s not even the worst part, but… the others say that they don’t see the others. They say they don’t see the dozens of other Smilers, just the original. And they don’t believe me.

It started gradually, with just the original out there. Then, while I was watching it during my shift, I saw someone walk up to it. I thought… I thought “Someone else beside us can see it!”, but that wasn’t it at all. They took a place next to it and turned in my direction, and… It was the same as that thing, only the clothing was different. And they keep showing up…

I just need some sleep. Mom’s right. Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment