Oct 22, 2012

Everything is alright...

I’m sorry about that last post. I… I’m just terrified and running on a lack of sleep. You’d think that because we’re pretty much on house arrest, I’d be able to sleep at any time… but it’s nerve-wracking not knowing when you’re going to be attacked… if you’re going to be killed. If it’s not that thing outside that’ll attack, it’ll be Vincent, or… something worse…

Mom has surprisingly kept calm throughout the entire event. When we showed up after the attack, she just took it in stride. Didn’t freak out. It’s not like her, and I don’t like it. :\ Even after we explained what’s going on, she’s kept a clear head. Only thing that she’s made a big deal about is having Drew, Jane, and I sleep in her room so that Lois and Will have a place to sleep. It’s… kind of uncomfortable. Jane gets to sleep on the bed while Drew and I get a mattress we dragged in.

Speaking of my siblings... Well, it’s like my mom. They’re not acting like themselves at all. Maybe it’s because of this foreboding feeling that’s stricken everyone, maybe it’s because of all the new people in the house. For instance, Drew’s a bit more talkative than usual; most of the time, he’s usually talking with Martin or Arthur. They really seemed to be hit it off when they first met, too; when Arthur and Martin stepped through our door carrying Will, Drew immediately went to help them and after everything calmed down, they got to talking about what was going on (and I swear to God, Drew looked almost excited about all of this. It’s not a game, and he needs to find that out >.< ).

Jane, though, has been… Withdrawn. She’s spent some time with Lois and has been hanging by her side, almost like she knows what’s happened. Lois doesn’t seem to mind - even welcomes the visits. Before this, I think Jane and Lois only met two or three times, but you wouldn’t think that if you saw them now. Now, Lois is in the bedroom reading a book while Jane’s working on one of her coloring books.

It feels like I’m the only one who hasn’t gotten close to any of these people. My siblings talk with the others just fine, but when they’re around me, they’re quiet. Will usually sticks around Lois (though he has an excuse, at least). Martin and Arthur are inseperable... Even my mom, who I feel should be my best friend in the whole world, has been talking to Arthur more than she has with me. It’s… disheartening. :\

I’ve tried talking to God, too, but it’s like He’s been ignoring me ever since this whole affair started. I try so hard not to cry myself to sleep every night, praying that there’ll be some deliverance from the things that are coming after us, but… nothing’s working. No answer at all... I just… oh, what’s the use? If there is a God, why would He allow those things to roam the earth? Why would He not protect His own?

… Well… I could be wrong about Him not helping... After all, I have been visited by an angel…

No comments:

Post a Comment