OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! SARAH VIN HAS SHARP WEAPONS, SO HAVE A SHIELD IMPROVISED AND... I calmed down a bit, but yes, make sure a improvised shield in nearby, like a folding chair.
I hope nothing bad went down, but... It's been five days. Given SID's post on Vincent's blog about something 'big' going on at the hospital, I'm willing to guess that something very bad happened to Sarah, Lois, or Arthur. Maybe a combination of the three.
I'd love to be wrong, though. Sarah, if you're still there, please update soon.
I assume you will be made the God Mother?
ReplyDeleteLyron
Sarah, be careful goddammit. Vincent is after Lois, and he has one of the more powerful Fears at his back.
ReplyDeleteOH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! SARAH VIN HAS SHARP WEAPONS, SO HAVE A SHIELD IMPROVISED AND... I calmed down a bit, but yes, make sure a improvised shield in nearby, like a folding chair.
DeleteArthur, please have a gun handy. Please.
Lyron
Good luck and everything.
ReplyDeleteI hope nothing bad went down, but... It's been five days. Given SID's post on Vincent's blog about something 'big' going on at the hospital, I'm willing to guess that something very bad happened to Sarah, Lois, or Arthur. Maybe a combination of the three.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be wrong, though. Sarah, if you're still there, please update soon.