Oct 28, 2012

Running out of time.

Things have been quiet. No activity from the Smilers, though I can definitely tell that there’s more of them. They’re waiting for something – maybe for one of us to attack, or walk outside, or.. something.

Speaking of leaving… it seems we’ll be needing to do that soon. Mom says that we won’t have enough food for everyone in two days, so we’ll need to send a small group to the grocery store, provided it hasn’t been destroyed or something. With all that’s happened, I honestly don’t think I’d be surprised if Vincent burned it down to spite us.

Almost all of the guys volunteered except Martin; he said that he was really the only one experienced with a weapon, and so he should protect the people not going. Drew wanted to go, but that was met with a quick “No” from both Mom and Martin. And Arthur, well, Martin said it wasn’t a very good idea if he went out without him. Of course, this was met with protest, but Martin seemed adamant about it.

So, it looked like Will was the one going. Martin didn’t want him to go at first because of his injuries, but they didn’t seem to be that bad on closer inspection. Will feels fine, provided he doesn’t put too much weight on his left leg, and said he was okay with going with someone else. Lois wanted to go out, as well, but we all agreed it wasn’t a very good idea because of her current mental state.

That leaves me.

We’ll be leaving tomorrow, provided the Smilers don’t attack. Will looks like he wants to go ahead and get out of here, and I’m with him. I’m nervous, but I’d rather get it over with. But no, Martin says we need some plan in case we’re attacked. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment