Didn’t
see Arthur tonight… Really hope nothing bad happened to him. :\ I called the
police Monday and they said they’d check it out, but… Well, nothing’s happened.
I’ve… also had more visits from my “grandfather”. Most times, he says nothing…
He just sits there, staring at me. But last night was different. He seemed…
contemplative, I guess. He told me that the “stage was almost set”, but I don’t
know what he meant by that. Maybe he means this grinning man coming after me…?
*sigh*
Lois doesn’t believe me, either. She’s convinced that I’m just having bad
dreams… But I know that’s not it. My sister saw it, and you all are telling me
it’s some sort of entity called the Archangel…
… I shouldn’t bother her, though. She’s stressed out, what with being due in a
week or so. Any more stress and it might cause something bad to happen..
Meant to post this the other night, but for some reason blogger has been giving me trouble. It's backdated now, though. - Sarah, 9/22/12
Got that bag ready?
ReplyDelete~sanity
Mhmm, all set... But like I said, I don't want to leave unless I absolutely have to.
DeleteIt might be too late.
Delete~sanity
Maybe, but I have faith that things will turn out okay.
DeleteI had faith once.
ReplyDeleteBack when I was ignorant.
~sanity