Sep 4, 2012

Update on Lois

Soooo… Things are really not good. ):

My first post didn’t succeed in making people realize that what Vincent has done is horrible; in fact I think the only thing it accomplished was giving Vincent’s blog some publicity. Things have been getting worse; somehow, people got a hold of Lois’ cell number and have been calling her almost every day. Most are… harassing calls, too. But the worst thing is probably the people from our church who didn’t know she was pregnant. They… well… they haven’t been too supportive. :\ Some of the elders in our church think Lois and her mom are now too far gone (and how they found out I can only guess at), and… it’s just kind of sad to see this kind of thing happen, you know? I mean, why are they judging Lois for making a mistake? Ugh… It’s stuff like this that drives me away from the people at church and makes me doubt my faith. :\ I… I just don’t like hypocrites.

Lois’ mom is outraged at all of this and is trying to get the school to expel Vincent, but… I honestly don’t think that’s going to happen. >.< In a way, I think her mom is also kind of… desperate, I guess? She… well, this kind of teasing happened to her, too (or that’s what I’ve gathered from what Lois has told me), so yeah. :\ She never wanted this for Lois, which is probably why she took  Lois out of school last semester… ):

I’ve been trying to hang out with Lois more, comfort her, you know? It’s just, well… I’ve never been in a situation like this! I’m just… thankful that Will is here. Lois thought he was going to run when he first heard the news, but I knew better – he’s a decent guy. I just hope he doesn’t do anything drastic to Vincent. :\ He’s got… kind of a temper.

I really don’t know how to fix this, though… Or if there is a way to fix it at all. I…

… I don’t know ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment