Usually
people at my school complain about their siblings, saying they’re annoying and
stuff like that, but I don’t really feel like that. I guess… in a way I’ve matured
a lot faster than some people because of the stuff that’s happened this past
year. Mom’s had to work two jobs, so most of the time I have to take care of my
brother and sister by myself.
I don’t really mind it…. I think it’s important to be there with them. Drew’s a
little younger than me, and I think he’s been hit the hardest since dad’s death…
they… they were really close. :\ They used to go fishing together, almost every
Saturday, and ever since last summer Drew hasn’t been down to the lake…
Well, anyway… My younger sister, Jane, was born only a few years ago, so she
doesn’t understand, really. Sometimes she’ll ask if daddy will ever come down
from Heaven and visit us… it…. Oh, gosh… She’s just a kid. ;_; She doesn’t
deserve this…
.. Right, anyway… back on track, focusing…
*Sigh* I’ve spent most of the day with them. It’s been kind of… strange, living
in the new house, but I think I’m warming up to it. Jane loves her new room;
there’s this crawlspace or something (I forget the name for it, really) that
connects her room to mine, so she’ll come and visit me sometimes. She likes to
come through at night and lay down next to me. (: She’s so precious. :D
And yeah, that’s pretty much my day. Oh, and I talked to Lois earlier, aaaand…
well, I figured I’d go ahead and ask about the guy in her journal. That’s where
it gets… weird. She told me that she doesn’t remember me hanging out with a
guy, or even liking one, last year (and she also said that if she had been
aware of that, I wouldn’t be single right now). So....... That means Vincent’s
lying, but I have to wonder why. If his focus was on Lois… Why make up some
elaborate story about me and someone who doesn’t exist?
Oh god. A crawl space in your house? Don't you find it... I don't know, like the perfect place for the things that go bump at night to scare Jane?
ReplyDeleteThe fact she will use it to visit you has me worried, see.
~sanity
Well... Maybe. :x I haven't thought about it until now, but you have a point. ._.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out yourself, see if you can do something to make it safer for her so she doesn't freak out.
ReplyDelete~sanity