Have
any of you ever seen a ghost?? Because I think I just met one today. :x And I
might have shook its hand… ._.
Okay, so I’m getting ready for church this morning, curling my hair, and I look
over my shoulder in the mirror. And I got goosebumps because my grandfather –
the one who has been dead since I was twelve – is standing there. I saw him
clear as day: His body was turned away from me, but his face was looking to the
side, like he was watching me out of the corner of his eye. I turned around,
but he wasn’t there anymore.
Then, when I was greeting people during the beginning of service, I was
approached by a man I didn’t recognize at first. But… when I looked up at his
face, it was my grandfather’s. :x And he took my hand, shaking it, and all he
said was:
“It is a pleasure to meet you, Sarah,”
and he disappeared into the crowd.
I’ve never really believed in ghosts, but… I can’t explain what I saw, or what
happened to me. Maybe I’m hallucinating or something. ._.
Keep something like a weapon on you, my friend. Just in case. I mean, you just shook hands with a dead man.
ReplyDeleteAlso, does your church have crosses in it or a weird symbol like two triangles superimposed (hopefully used the right term) on each other?
Just curious...
~sanity
I'm not so sure a weapon will work on a ghost.. :\
ReplyDeleteCrosses, yes. I mean, we're a Christian church, so we're obviously going to have crosses. XD But... no, we don't have any of the "Twin Triangles" that proxiehunter told me about on another post. That I know of, anyway. :\
Just keep your eye out. It can even be scribbled on a wall, sewn on a sleeve or a little badge on someone bag.
Delete~sanity