I... I told Vincent in our class that there'd be consequences to posting Lois' diary up, but I never thought they'd be like this.
I... I just heard that Vincent was sent to the hospital Friday afternoon after being assaulted by four guys from our school. The police haven't released their names, but... Oh, gosh... Will thinks it was one of his friends. He said that they were talking about messing with Vincent, but he's devastated that they'd do something like this.
They didn't say what the extent of Vincent's injuries were, but from what it sounded like they were... well.. pretty bad.. I'm just surprised that he managed to get up a post that night..
Vincent, I'm so sorry. Lois and Will had nothing to do with it.. I don't know if you read my blog or not, but I'm doing my best to try and get in touch with you. So, please - pick up your phone and call me! :x
Hello Sarah. It appears you actually know about the Fears as opposed to Vincent. Tell me, how exactly do you plan on helping him?
ReplyDeleteGah. I'm sorry if I sounded rude with that last comment. It's just that Vince is so ignorant to what's going on around him... And now at least three of the Fears have him in their sights. It's a frustrating thing to watch.
ReplyDelete... Him too? That's... really weird. What are the chances of both of us having these Fears target us...?
DeleteIn his defense, it sounds like you all didn't really help him the way you helped me... I wouldn't call him ignorant, just unaware that things are going bad to worse.
Gosh, now I'm defending the guy I was angry at for two weeks..
Its fine to defend him. You're still human.
DeleteAll I have to defend is my sanity, and the innocent. And to do that is by serving Them and lose myself.
Stay safe, or try to at least.
~sanity