Last
night after I made my previous blog post, I went right to bed. Tired, you see.
But I woke up during the middle of the night, around one, and there he was in
my desk chair, staring at me. The ghost of my grandfather smiled and said
that he hadn’t meant to wake me up.
I… I was terrified, is there any other way to say that? It’s just not natural.
:c I asked him what he was doing here, and he told me that there was “business
that must be taken care of”. I asked him why he was here instead of… instead of
in Heaven, and he laughed. Not his kind and gentle laugh, like he had in life.
This one was cold and bitter and full of spite.
“Sarah, there is no God.”
The statement was… unexpected. He used to be a very religious man – one of the
elders in our church, actually. He was an inspiration to me, and many others…
His faith is what kept me going for a long time. I thought the first few times
I had seen him after he had died had been a vision, some sort of sign, but… I
don’t think so, not anymore. ._.
“You’ve placed faith in a fairytale, a myth,” he said, standing up straight.
His clothes changed from a sweater and khaki pants to the suit he wore at his
funeral.
“This,” he said, pointing to himself, “is God.”
I… the last thing I remember was my grandfather bursting into light and
blinding me.
I thought it was a dream at first, but… at breakfast my little sister turned to
me and asked how come grandpa could visit us but daddy couldn’t.
… Oh, God, what is happening? She must have been in the crawlspace, coming to
sleep in my bed, and saw him… But that means he – it – was real. How is that
possible?
You're in incredible danger. Have you been seeing this symbol http://channelfear.blogspot.com/2011/09/signs-seals-twin-triangles.html
ReplyDeletearound your town, even at your church? Was anyone in the crowd surrounding Will wearing the symbol?
Regardless your encounter with that Thing wearing your grandfather like a suit shows that you need the following information badly. Remember, It looks like your grandfather, it has access to his memories even, but it's not him anymore. Follow these links for the information you need.
http://channelfear.blogspot.com/2011/09/them-3-archangel.html
http://scribesigma.blogspot.com/2011/05/pre03-archangel.html
http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2012/03/archies-puppies-timberwolves.html
And while I don't recommend Running if you can avoid it (hell, I don't know that Running does any good at all when it comes to this one) an emergency kit is always worthwhile to have.
http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-every-runner-should-own.html
I don't remember seeing that symbol... But I don't really pay much attention to that sort of stuff. :x I'll keep my eyes out.
DeleteThis... Archangel thing... Those posts say it usually takes the form of a guy in a gas mask. Why's it only showing up as my grandfather, then? :\ Is it possible that another one of these things you mentioned is appearing as my grandfather?
Because he want's an embrace! Give him a hug!
Delete~INSANITY
I wondered, the second you mentioned 'ghosts'. I wouldn't trust anyone, from this point on. No new faces, and especially no long-dead ones.
ReplyDeleteSo... I shouldn't trust Arthur? :\ It'd make... a bit of sense, with him just appearing in my life and all...
DeleteIf I were in your position, I wouldn't.
DeleteThanks... I was going to try and talk to Arthur Wednesday night since he kind of... well, ran off earlier during church, but now I don't think I will. :\
DeleteOh man, things are getting shaken up here! But that proxiehunter guy must be have been hit on the head before he made his account... dude, really? proxie?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, totally sock your gramps one! I mean, I would... IF I HAD ONE! And no, Dullahan won't appear to me. I am, after all, a proxy to him and the others.
You should totally make out with Arthur. I mean, he could be the guy from the journal of Vinny boys. I mean, you barely remember them well enough.
Oh, and slap Danny just for the sake of it! Or gut him and remove his lungs and puncture them. I find that fun.
~INSANITY