I…
yeah, I really don’t know anymore. I just don’t understand what’s happening –
were people always this full of prejudice and I hadn’t noticed until now, or
was there a memo I didn’t get?
It just seems like, well, everyone is going insane over the news revolving
around Lois. I mean, we don’t exactly live in a small town, but… Well, heh, I
guess it’s small enough… -.-
Anyway, tonight at youth group some people approached me and started asking why
I hadn’t told anyone about Lois. Someone even dared to ask me why I was friends
with her! I mean… WHAT?! Ugh… These were her friends, too! Really, did everyone
suddenly think it was a good idea to start hating someone in Lois’ position, to
give her a lot of stress? SHE DOESN’T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW! UGH…
*Sigh* Okay, that’s a bit of a generalization… Not everyone has been like that.
A new guy at our youth group actually surprised me when he called these people
out… Wish I had gotten his name before he left. I’ll have to say hello to him,
come Sunday… Lord knows I need more tolerant friends. :\
Um… I’m not sure how to fit this into the post, really, so I’ll just say it.
Something… odd happened right after youth group. As I was walking to my car, I
noticed… a guy, I guess…. He was standing under one of the streetlamps down a
ways. It was too far away so I didn’t get notice any big details about him, but…
well, he was staring directly at the entrance to our church, at our youth
group, watching them come out. It was almost like he was… well, waiting for
someone.
I might be getting paranoid, I don’t know… But it’s just that there’s been some
killings going on, and a few disappearances that remind me of last year. They
happened around this time, too… I’m just scared. It might be just a normal guy
waiting for a friend, but… I just get this bad feeling…
No comments:
Post a Comment