Sep 2, 2012

Hello. :D

So, ummm… Yeah, hi! This is my, uh, actual introduction. XD I really should have posted this first, but it… couldn’t be helped, I guess you could say. I am sorry about that last post, by the way… I was responding to this guy who goes to our school who somehow got a hold of my friend Lois’ diary and has been posting it online. You can view his blog here, if you want… But I don’t really suggest it. :\

My name’s Sarah! :D I’m a senior in high school, I like playing the piano, and as you might have guessed, my best friend is this girl named Lois. She’s really quite wonderful, unlike what has been said about her the past few days. And despite what she’s been going through this past year, she’s always there for me… Has been since last year, really.

… Like last summer, when… when my dad died. Lois was one of the only people outside of my family that helped me through it… Well, made an impact, I mean. Some people from my youth group tried to make me feel better, but it didn’t help. :\ That’s not to make them seem bad or anything, it’s just… Lois helped me more because she understood my situation to a certain extent.

But, uhm… There’s something… weird. :\ According to Vincent (and, if he’s telling the truth, Lois’ diary), someone else was helping me at the same time. No name was given, but… The diary makes it sound like this person was a very good friend, or a possible romantic interest… And there’s just one problem with that:

I have no memory of this person. :x

I mean, I’ve liked guys over the past year, yeah, but at that time I was… I didn’t want a relationship with anyone, you know? :\

I don’t know why Vincent would lie about this, either, because his focus was mostly on Lois and Will. Sooo… yeah. I want to talk to Lois about it and see if she remembers this person, but she’s still going through a rough time thanks to Vincent’s blog. ):

Again, sorry for the confusing first post a few days ago. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment