I’m
still… still shaken from the other night, but nothing’s happened yet. That
feeling is still there, though… that something bad is going to happen. :x
Well, anyway… I got to play this song yesterday during church service. I’ve
always loved playing the piano, but I’ve never gotten up in front of a crowd
until yesterday, so… yeah. It was a… new experience. I’m pretty sure I did
well, too – the whole place practically burst from all the clapping. :D It was…
really great. A nice change, I guess you could say… And I wasn’t expecting to
get anything, but someone (I’m guessing Lois or my mom) got me a bouqet of
flowers. I’m… not sure what they are just yet, but they look gorgeous. (: They’re
sitting in a vase on our dining table now. :D
After that, I got to talk to Arthur again (this was before I got on here and
looked at the comments, by the way). It looks like his injuries from Friday
weren’t too bad, but he has this… bandage around his arm that I haven’t noticed
before. I asked him what happened, but he said it was nothing, just a scratch.
:\
He was walking me to my car when he just stopped, looking away from me. I
followed his gaze and saw that a man was standing about fifty yards away from
us. When I first glanced at him, I could have sworn he was wearing a suit… But
on closer inspection he appeared to be wearing a long-sleeved white t-shirt and
some dark blue jeans. And… Well, it was too far away to be certain, but I’m
pretty sure the guy was grinning at us.
You know, now that I think about it… I’m almost certain this was the same guy I
saw a few weeks ago, right after youth group. And… the guy looks like the one
in the photos that the police handed out…
Arthur was staring at him, and he looked… afraid. When I asked if he knew who
it was, he just shook his head and started pushing me towards my car, telling
me I should get going. And… well, I did. Said bye and left. But that guy… I don’t
know, I don’t think I should have left Arthur there. :\
---
So, that’s what I typed up yesterday and planned on posting, but.. well, I recently
got some information on my problems. :\A few people on my last post told me that
the thing that is appearing as my grandfather could be something called the
Archangel. It’s… some sort of creature that can look like dead people, apparently,
which seems to fit what’s happening to me right now. I… I don’t know, I was
skeptical at first. I mean… It seems a little far-fetched… but so does shaking
hands with a ghost…
I think I… I started to believe as soon as I did some more research, and... there's this about a thing called the
Smiling Man, and it matches the description of the killer in this area. :x
Meaning… this thing has been active for months, maybe even a whole year. And…
it was looking at me.
So, that means that I have two of these – what do you call them? Fears? –
coming after me, or I have one chasing me and the other just killing people in
my town. ._. I don’t know if I can trust anyone, either; someone warned me that
Arthur might be the Archangel, too, but I’m not so sure. He… well… He seemed
afraid yesterday when he saw the Smiling Man. I don’t think these things would
be afraid of one another. :x
I
don’t think I'm going to run. I… I still have a family that I need to take
care of, and that’s my priority right now. I’ll start making a “Runner’s
Backpack” just in case, but I’ll make that a last resort option. Also, some of
you suggested I should get a weapon and not to worry, I’m not leaving the house
without something to defend myself with.
You already got a bouquet. You've been targeted. You're going to want to put that backpack together quick.
ReplyDelete... Oh ... I didn't...
Delete._. I didn't even realize...
It is remotely possible that the bouquet did come from a person. If no one admits giving it to you, then be very worried. What were the flowers? He has been known to arrange the bouquets in accordance with an archaic practice called the language of flowers.
ReplyDeleteWish I knew if Jeanette was alive or dead. I'd direct her attention your way and see if she could help with the problem you're having with Smiley. She hasn't updated her blog in ages though.
Asked both mom and Lois, but they aren't admitting to it. Unless I have a secret admirer... ._.
DeleteUh, just had to look online and it took me a few minutes to go through them all. The ones most dominant are yellow roses and these little yellow flowers called "celandines" (I think I'm pronouncing that correct :\), and scattered around the bouquet are these little white flowers with a yellow spot in the middle. I think they're called "ox-eye daisies"?
Who is Jeanette?
The smiling bastard might be able to control flowers as well, according to some people. It may or may not be true, but I advise that if worse comes to worse, avoid them. Even use fire if you wander into a field of flowers...
ReplyDelete~sanity
I wish you the best fair maiden.
ReplyDelete